Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas



WE DID IT!! IT'S OVER!!

No, seriously, I had a wonderful time. In spite of being sick as a dog--the kind of sick where your mouth fills up with canker sores and you can't breath through your nose so the back of your tongue kind of dries out and everything aches and it hurts to eat--my Christmas dinner (including ham) went very well, my family and Thomas's family got along together happily, I gave and recieved awesome Christmas presents, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, I'm home now and no one can make me move off the couch for 5 whole days. Then I have to throw another party.

Highlights:

Gifts Given:

What Would Bacon Do? Folder to my friend Jennifer
Inanimates and Librarian Tattoos to both my mom, and best friend, Kasey
9 weight fly rod to my dad

Christmas Dinner Menu:

Brown Sugar Glazed Ham
Waldorf Salad
Mashed Potatoes
Peas
Corn Pudding
Creamed Onions
Pumpkin Pie

Gifts Recieved:

Awesome new camera with docking and printing station from Thomas
Complete Freaks and Geeks from Thomas
and technically this is Thomas's gift from my parents, but it's too cool not to mention:
The Gnome Be Gone











All in all, a great success. But I am glad that there is a whole year before I have to do it again. Hope everyone else had a great time, too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your approach: celebrate, then spend a week on the couch. By the way, your dogs' eyes are glowing eerily.

velocibadgergirl said...

Woohoo for "What Would Bacon Do?"

Also for "Freaks and Geeks."

Hope you feel better soon, and Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Love those dog-hats. Especially Gonzo's. Moonpie has antlers but I couldn't find them this year.

Also love that I can finally comment without being a "blogger".

Happy Winter Solstice!

Gina said...

Other than the cold, glad you had fun!

Cue said...

Best picture ever. That is all I have to say about that. :)