Thursday, July 13, 2006

I am a Slack-Ass Blogger

C'est moi!

Nothing much has been going on. I've been catching up sporadically with an old friend who recently pointed out to me that 1. I went with him to prom when I was a freshman in college and 2. His mom once accidentally got lit on fire during a party at my parents house. Good times.

Wow. I think that's the first time I've ever uttered that particular phrase.

Something tore my garden to bits, so I've been quietly mourning it; and it looks like we may have taken a fancy to, not one, but two of the neighborhood stray cats.

Work is hard, but is getting to be bearable. Some days are better than others. I'm looking forward to my one-month checkup with Daisy. I am hoping that we will both feel better by then.

I'm considering posting the entire contents of our jukebox, seeing as it took 6 hours for us to choose songs and reload it. I only like to do it once a year because it's so damn hard. But I'm pretty happy with it right now. Some of my favorite selections are Prince "Cream" and Big Country "In a Big Country."

That's all for now. I have to make time to drink my wine.

1 comment:

daisy said...

If it's not better, what is our plan? Escape to Mexico? Europe? Think about it .... We may need an escape route.

Or we may love our jobs. But probably the latter.