So, I thought of some more good things.
1. I got a really good haircut. This seems like it should not be a very big deal, since all I had was a trim, but since the last time I had my haircut the woman cutting it actually said, "Uh Oh" and went to get the manager, it feels awesome. The guy was lovely and took almost 35 minutes to trim an inch and a half off my hair, fixed some spots that were bothering me with their refusal to cooperate, and complemented my hair's color and texture. Rule. Now it takes less time to do and, dare I say it? I think I could actually skip blowdrying on the weekend without looking like I am wearing a helmet made of sticks.
2. I now understand why 4+(-3 times -2)/2 = 5. Thank you to my algebra tutor who tried not to giggle when I brought this problem to her, unable to get the answer 5, even though the book was telling me I should. Oops.
3. Everything I own is in bloom. I've made 2 bouquets for people without totally decimating my flower crop.
4. Summer school: 2 days down, 43 to go.
5. Chris Cubeta and the Liars Club is coming back to Wilmington on August 4th.
6. I ate a nice fat steak for dinner.
That is all.