Monday, June 18, 2007

Meg and Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Life

Dude, do you know what I've spent the last two days doing?

Relearning algebra.

Which is about par for the course these days.

This year in summer school we have an abundance of math kids. I don't teach math because I haven't taken it since I was in the 11th grade. But the other teacher desperately needs some help, so I've been solving for y and plotting my domains and ranges and I seriously think my brain is on fire.

Things still haven't settled down in Meg-land and my list of complaints could fill up this entire blog, but I will sum up today as the first day of summer school complete with cramps so bad that I think parts of my body are trying to secede from the union.

I'm so tired. Just emotionally, physically, mentally tired.

I'm sorry. I know it's my first post back and it's such a downer. I'm going to try to think of something good to say.

.

..

...

My nasturtiums are blooming.
My birthday is in 6 days.
Gonzo seems to be feeling better.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I'm sorry, I hope you have some rockin plans for your b-day!