Courtesy of my friend, Jennifer:
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Thomas and Meg!
1. In their entire life, Thomas and Meg will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey.
2. Medieval knights put the skin of Thomas and Meg on their sword handles to improve the grip!
3. Marie Antoinette never said 'let them eat cake' - this is a mistranslation of 'let them eat Thomas and Meg'.
4. Thomas and Meg can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.
5. Baskin Robbins once made Thomas and Meg flavoured ice cream.
6. It took Thomas and Meg 22 years to build the Taj Mahal.
7. Thomas and Meg can sleep for three and a half years.
8. Thomas and Meg can squeeze their entire body through a hole the size of their beak!
9. The porpoise is second to Thomas and Meg as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
10. California is the biggest exporter of Thomas and Meg in the world!
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Megs!
1. 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as megs.
2. Megs is actually a mammal, not a fish!
3. The most dangerous form of megs is the bicycle!
4. While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their megs.
5. Megs can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night.
6. Megs is the sacred animal of Thailand.
7. Megs once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest.
8. Lightning strikes megs over seven times every hour!
9. Never store megs at room temperature.
10. Peanuts and megs are beans.
Get your own!