Sunday, August 26, 2007

Venemous Tentacula

First, I'd like to interrupt this broadcaset to say that Luciano's Pizza Rules!! Much in the way that San Dimas High School Football does, but maybe even more so. Their pizza is BIGGER THAN MY STOVE and the crust doesn't get all hard and rubbery when it's reheated....ahh. heaven.
But then, just when I thought things were as good as they could get, pizza-wise, we called them last night at 10:15. They were already closed, so too bad for us. Until the owner volunteered his OWN PIZZA that he was cooking to take home and had it sent out to us. I love that man. If I could have baked him some cookies on the spot, I would have.

In other news, the first day of school is tomorrow. I've already started have nightmares about it. Apparently, no matter how many times you do it, the first day of school is always scary.

I'm very grateful for the rain we're getting this afternoon, however, and grateful to be sitting here mindlessly wasting time on the internet.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Mmmm, pizza.