Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Homeward Bound

Just got home from work...if this isn't the nicest weather we've had all year, I don't know what. I'm feeling that pleasant sense of satisfaction that comes from being very slightly too busy---not a panicked sense of schedule, but of order: first I go here, then here, then here. Never have to think too hard--just get it done.

Part of what's making me busy is that Thomas and I are going home this week--it will be Thomas's first time in MD since we got married. My parents have put an addition on the house since then! I'm looking forward to getting to spend some time with them. Lately all our visits have been 2 days long. Rush in, peform desired activities, rush out. I am very excited about the possibility of visiting the Washington zoo. I love zoos. If I had been more...I don't know, scientific?...I would have wanted to be an exotic animal vet. Sometimes at school I feel like an exotic animal vet.

Still feeling happy with my job decision, though.

No comments: