Friday, September 08, 2006

Sugar Free Chocolate is the Devil

This is true. It may be that I just haven't tasted real chocolate in so long that I can't remember what it actually tastes like, but this Russell Stover stuff tastes exactly right to me. So naturally, I want to consume it in vast quantities, but it makes me seriously ill. I'm struggling right now to eat only one serving of M and M's...but dude. What if I just ate the whole package, and got sick all at once?
Sometimes I think these weird foods will cause a whole new kind of eating disorder.

It's Friday, the sun is out, and I was treated to the unspeakably cute sight of one of my dogs waiting impatiently on the porch for the other one to finish his meal. She won't go downstairs unless he comes too. I'm home from work...don't have to grade til Sunday...there's some beer in my future and I'm hoping my sister will let me come over and raid her library. Got a small raise. Today, everything seems in its right place.

Hoo-rah!

2 comments:

ashley said...

Lauren once said to me that if something was good, she wanted to eat it until she barfed. I think that's a pretty acceptable rule of thumb.

Cue said...

And all is right with the world. :) Yay! I love good days like that.

I just re-read "The Little Prince" (I'm doing children's books right now), and that was good. Then I read "Lord of the Flies" and wanted to be sick. If I come across something really worth reading, I'll pass it along.