Sunday, September 03, 2006

Beer Consumption at All Time High

This is how the Gilbert family prepares for hurricanes. I also have an amusing picture of Thomas holding up batteries and beef jerky. Because apparently everything you need for a hurricane begins with the letter B. (Now I am thinking of the Sesame Street song "Letter B" sung to the tune of "Let it Be." Get that out of your head, I dare you.)

However, none of our B named supplies were necessary during fauxicane Ernesto, and so I feel it is my duty to begin ridding our fridge of these extraneous items.



Needless to say, I'm not feeling so well this morning.

3 comments:

Kim said...

This better not mean you're not coming over tonight-- that would be like letting Ernesto win! AND WE CAN'T LET HIM WIN!

lozza said...

that was one of the best posts of all time. thanks meg!

penelope said...

Letter B, Letter B! Letter B, Letter B...

Oh, thank you for that.