Monday, November 27, 2006

The Accidental Hostess

Because I am the queen of all that is sane and logical, after we arrived home yesterday, we threw a small party. One of Thomas's high school friends came into town, which involved the inviting of another friend of theirs (and ours), who happened to be seeing a movie with a friend of mine at the time...

Next thing you know, I've consumed a bottle of wine.

I slept terribly, wracked with guilt and worry at having to teach in the terrible condition I was in. I dreamt that someone forced me to drink Mercurochrome. It was not good.

I know I'm supposed to be posting about my grandmother and the ABC paintings, but I just don't have the strength. So here are some pictures of my mom's pies. They were good, but I had to walk 5 miles today to even begin to erase their memory.




You might also be interested to know that my mom REALLY likes Elmo.


















Also, her car rules:

3 comments:

Gina said...

Wow! That is some collection!

We have a TMX Elmo over here that we got as a gift and Mr. P could care less. Sigh.

How did she get the dots on her car? Stickers? Paint? I'm dying to know.

Megs said...

Gina, The dots are removable magnets. I'm getting some for Christmas and I'm SO EXCITED. I don't think they'll look as cool on my silver Dae-woo, though.

Kase, you changed your blogger name!

Megs said...

You used to be Space Kase, and now you are Kase-adilla...