Monday, November 27, 2006

The Accidental Hostess

Because I am the queen of all that is sane and logical, after we arrived home yesterday, we threw a small party. One of Thomas's high school friends came into town, which involved the inviting of another friend of theirs (and ours), who happened to be seeing a movie with a friend of mine at the time...

Next thing you know, I've consumed a bottle of wine.

I slept terribly, wracked with guilt and worry at having to teach in the terrible condition I was in. I dreamt that someone forced me to drink Mercurochrome. It was not good.

I know I'm supposed to be posting about my grandmother and the ABC paintings, but I just don't have the strength. So here are some pictures of my mom's pies. They were good, but I had to walk 5 miles today to even begin to erase their memory.




You might also be interested to know that my mom REALLY likes Elmo.


















Also, her car rules:

6 comments:

Gina said...

Wow! That is some collection!

We have a TMX Elmo over here that we got as a gift and Mr. P could care less. Sigh.

How did she get the dots on her car? Stickers? Paint? I'm dying to know.

Kase-adilla said...

Do you have any idea how much I love you?

Megs said...

Gina, The dots are removable magnets. I'm getting some for Christmas and I'm SO EXCITED. I don't think they'll look as cool on my silver Dae-woo, though.

Kase, you changed your blogger name!

Kase-adilla said...

I don't remember ever changing my blogger name. Could someone have done it for me??

Megs said...

You used to be Space Kase, and now you are Kase-adilla...

Kase-adilla said...

Truly bizarre. Who am I? No, really--who am I?