Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sometime the Universe Throws You a Bone

Well, I'm happy to say that after my existential despair on Friday, I was rewarded by the universe with a good cackle and many beers with 3 nice girls who at this time appear neither moody, unmotivated, nor crazy. Many thanks to Michelle, Kathy and Susan for restoring my faith in the goodness of friendship and sorry if I was too loud.

Thomas's website just changed hosts and now has a rather freakishly detailed counter on it. We were looking at it today and it has a section called Robot/Spider Visitors Top Ten. Thomas told me that yesterday when he was going over the site with his web guy, he was like, "WHAT are Robot/Spider Visitors??!!" And I totally stepped into the mind of my comic book reading husband and thought of all the crazy possibilities. Awesome.

3 comments:

mendacious said...

no but seriously... what are robot and spider visitors!?

Kathy said...

Yeah, I saw that girl with the pants issues again tonight...FOR SHAME!!!!

Megs said...

robots and spiders...like the search engine automatons that crawl around recording website info...

or that's what they want you to think.