Friday, June 16, 2006

I Got The Job!!!!

Hooray! I am now a front desk person for a periodontist's office!!

I am very excited. All I really wanted was to find a job I could do competantly without stressing out, that would actually pay money, and where I could qualify for benefits. Now I have that. I was so afraid that I would drive myself into total financial destitution before I found anything.

What's even nicer is that I actually like the doctor and the other front desk girls.

Thank you to everyone who emailed support or gave me lovely references. I feel like I have at least the potential to be a grown up now.

2 comments:

Kim said...

YAY!! Congratulations! You know what you should do to celebrate? Come visit me in Ohio!

Please?

Anyway, for real: CONGRATS!!

Cue said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! The Evolution is on me next time I'm in town -- which should be this week. I'll call. :) Love you!! Big hugs and congrats!!! (And exclamation points!)