Monday, May 22, 2006

Feeling Stressed

Today has just been one of those days.

I was woken up too early by Thomas snoring, and yet still couldn't seem to get myself out the door on time. Paid bills, checked online classifieds, forgot to water the plants. Went to the grocery store, then accidentally drove to Thomas's work instead of my own (?!?).

Finally finished up at work, was delayed by seemingly endless conversation about nothing with my boss, drove home, found all plants in ailing condition, fear I killed the petunias.

Called for vet appointment tomorrow, now have to drive back to work to be reminded by some crazy state employee how to give EOC tests (which a monkey could do, yet this is required).

Almost accidentally consumed silicone packet that resides in pepperoni bag. Help!

1 comment:

Kim said...

There's a silicone pack in with pepperoni? The fact that I've never noticed it before leads me to believe I've probably eaten one at least already. That can't be good.

I hope your day is going better! I'm singing the male half of "Love Shack" over here for you, so we can do a long-distance duet.