Saturday, April 08, 2006

Allergies are Dumb

It's 6:30 on Saturday. Dude. I've been awake all night sneezing. I keep being convinced that at any moment, I'm going to enter some antihistamine induced coma, as in the last 24 hours, I've taken an allegra, a claritin and two benadryls. There is no relief. If I try to lie down any way except face up, stiff as a board, I start sneezing and running at the face again. God hates me.

So, I've made good use of my time by ordering allium seeds from ebay. What has become of me? I used to order shoes from ebay.

I've got friends from highschool coming into town today and I'm jazzed to see them. Especially because this year I lost 35 pounds and so I won't be wondering the whole time if they are thinking about how much I weigh. I know that's dumb, but there it is. I haven't kept up with many of the people I knew back then so being with these girls is like have a door flung open on a room in myself that I'd forgotten. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: