Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm melting!

Today is one of those days where I should have just turned off the alarm, gone back to sleep and tried again tomorrow. My allergies are at some kind of insane personal record, seemingly intent upon melting my face. My e-filed taxes were rejected, so now not only do I have to find a way to print before Monday, I am out 30 dollars. The sod in the yard that I hoped was just dormant from winter is dead and started peeling up today when I mowed. My parents will be here in two hours. I'm hung over, bloated and crampy and wishing to God that everyone would just go away and leave me alone.
WAAAAAAAHHHHH. I'm feeling very, very sorry for myself.

On some sort of good side, provided I still believe in good sides, my vacation started today. Whoot! I'm off for 10 days. I have to spend them sodding the yard and paying my taxes, on which I OWE MONEY this year (how can I owe money? I make like, 50 cents a year and give them half!) but at least I'm on vacation.

No comments: